The same applies in the event that we supply you with information material at your request or if we answer your enquiries. Your data will be used by us exclusively to process your request. Your data will be treated in strictly confidence and will not be passed on to third parties.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As a visitor to the site, you may take various actions without providing any personal information. If you wish to use our services, we collect the following personal data from you in order to provide the services:
- Profile data, including your e-mail address and password
- Details of your bookings such as date of booking, date of the call or the desired conversation language and medium
- Billing information such as your credit card number, expiration date, type and billing address
- The voluntary rating of the interview by you
- Demographic information, such as your job title and company name.
Depending on the activity, some of the information we request is marked as mandatory and other information as optional. If you do not provide certain mandatory information relating to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
3. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY SETTINGS
Upon request, Spot Coaching will provide you with information as to whether we store your personal data or process it on behalf of a third party. Please contact us at email@example.com to request this information.
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data and privacy settings at any time. To do so, click on the link “My account,” where you can view your personal data and make immediate changes to most of this data. For security reasons, you must confirm each change with your password. You can delete your account yourself at any time.
4. HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE USED
Spot Coaching is entitled to use this information as follows:
- Processing financial transactions
- Sending confirmations of bookings/booking changes
- To register your entitlement, if applicable, for technical support or other benefits that may be provided to registered users
- To respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- Managing your account
- Sending requested information about products and services
- Providing information about special offers and services of Spot Coaching and selected third-party providers
- Meeting our research and development needs for products/services and improving our website, services and range of offerings; and
In certain situations, Spot Coaching may be required to disclose personal data within the framework of legally permissible requests from authorities, among other things if this is necessary for national security reasons or for the purposes of criminal prosecution or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others.
5. PROFILING/PERSONALIZED EVALUATION
Personalized evaluation of personal data does not take place. Spot coaching also does not use profiling or automatic decisionmaking techniques.
6. EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS
Spot Coaching uses one or more external credit card companies to invoice our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, personal data will not be retained, passed on or stored for any secondary purposes by these companies.
We also share personal information with third parties who provide services on our behalf. We only share the personal data required by these companies to provide these services. We require any company with whom we may share personal information to protect the information in a manner consistent with this policy and limit the use of such personal information to the provision of Spot Coaching services. The third party processors we use are:
- PostFinance (processing of payments)
- Drift (chatbot via homepage)
- Newsletter2Go (Communication with clients)
- Softwarefabrik.ch (programming and hosting of the Spot Coaching online application).
We do not sell or otherwise provide personal data to other companies to promote the marketing of their own products or services.
7. DATA STORAGE
We will keep your information as long as your account is active and is not explicitly deleted by you or us. If the account is deleted, all personal data will be irrevocably deleted.
The data collected in the course of the service provided are stored in Germany. Customers therefore agree to the data collected being transferred to Germany.
8. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have taken technical and administrative security precautions to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation, and unauthorized access. All our employees and service providers working for us are bound by the applicable data protection laws. The personal data that you provide in connection with the use of the website is protected in several ways:
- Access to your account is possible through a password and a unique email address of your choice. The password is stored in encrypted form. You should strive to use a strong alphanumeric password that you will not disclose to anyone else.
- Your personal data are stored on secure servers to which only selected Spot Coaching employees and contractors have access using a password.
- Whenever we collect and process personal data, it is encrypted before it is transmitted.
- Spot Coaching’s servers are located in a multi-certified and secure data center. The connection to our servers is SSL-encrypted.
- If you enter confidential information about your credit card payment, it will not be entered with us but directly with our credit card provider (PostFinance, SIX) and processed.
We endeavor to ensure the protection of the personal data transmitted to us both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we take into account that the personal information we collect, process, and store is sensitive and use current technology to protect that personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our security precautions are subject to a continuous improvement process and our data protection declarations are constantly revised.
If you have any questions about the security of our websites, you can send them at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
You can opt in to receive email updates and newsletters from Spot Coaching by selecting the appropriate option in ”my account” on the website.
10. COOKIE AND TRACKING TECHNIQUES
However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will shorten the IP addresses of users within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymization is not active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website by the users, to compile reports on the website activities, and to provide the website operator with further services associated with the use of the website and the internet.
12. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
13. SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
Our websites may include social media features such as the Facebook Like button, widgets such as the Share button, or interactive mini-programs that run on the site. During your visit to our website, these functions may record the page visited and your IP address as well as set a cookie to ensure the complete function of the function. Social media features and widgets are hosted either by third parties or directly on our website. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the offering company.
We do not intend to request or collect personal information from minors. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not enter any information on this website and do not use our services. If you believe that one of your children under the age of 18 has provided personal information, please contact email@example.com to have the information removed and to cancel the minor’s account.
15. COMPLAINTS RELATING TO DATA PROTECTION
Persons resident in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, enjoy certain legal rights with respect to personal data. In accordance with the exceptions provided for by law, you may have the right to access, update, delete, or correct such information.
Last update: November 2018